Colnatur Beauty is a food supplement enriched with bovine collagen, hyaluronic acid, acai berries, vitamins, minerals and sweeteners.
- 30-day supply
- Red fruit flavor
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation to maintain normal skin function.
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
*Colnatur Beauty is beneficial for:
- CONTRIBUTES TO GREATER SKIN ELASTICITY AND REDUCTION OF WRINKLES
VERISOL® COLLAGEN: contributes to greater skin elasticity1 and the reduction of wrinkles2.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT
VITAMIN B2, C, AND ZINC: contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
ACAI BERRY: contains anthocyanins (potent antioxidants). Acai has demonstrated excellent antioxidant capacity3.
- CONTRIBUTES TO THE MAINTENANCE OF HEALTHY SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR
- VITAMIN C: contributes to normal collagen formation essential for the normal skin function.
- RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2): contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- COLLAGEN: improves skin surface structure, reduces cellulite4 and contributes to promoting growth and health of nails5.
- HYALURONIC ACID: An abundantly present polysaccharide in the synovial fluid of the joints and skin. It contributes to skin hydration.
- ZINC: Contributes to the maintenance of normal nails and hair.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Use under medical supervision.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant nor lactating women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
- Once the product is opened, consume it immediately.
- Food supplements should not be used as an alternative for a balanced diet.
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25º.
1. Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double-lind, Placebo-Controlled Study Proksch E., Segger D., Degwert J., Schunck M., Zague V., Oesser S. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, August 2013.
2. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Proksch E., Schunck M., Zague V., Segger D., Degwert J., Oesser S. Skin Pharmacol Physiology, December 2013.
3. Schauss AG, Prior RL, Huang D, et al. Antioxidant capacity and other bioactivities of the freeze-dried Amazonian palm berry, Euterpe oleraceae mart. (acai). J Agric Food Chem.2006 Nov 1;54(22):8604-10.
4. JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL FOOD, J Med Food 00 (0) 2015, 1–9, DOI: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022, Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology. Michael Schunck, 1 Vivian Zague, 2 Steffen Oesser, 1 Ehrhardt Proksch, 3.
5. Hexsel D, Zague V, Schunck M, et al. Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017; 16(4):520-526.
Water, Verisol food grade bovine Collagen peptides (5g), Acai berry (Euterpe oleracea), glycerinated extract 1:2, Citric acid (Acidity regulator), Vitamins (L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Riboflavin 5'phosphate sodium (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)), Blackcurrant concentrated juice, Artifical Raspberry flavour (Flavouring), Sodium benzoate (Preserving agent), Potassium sorbate (Preserving agent), Sodium hyaluronate, Sweeteners (Potassium acesulfame [335 mg/kg], Sucralose [230 mg/kg], Stevia [192 mg/kg]), Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zinc source), Artificial Blackcurrant flavour (Flavouring).
Drink one bottle daily (30 ml), ideally with breakfast. Shake well before opening.
30 vials of 30 ml.